1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
THIS IS A TOUGH ONE TO LET GO.

If you’re familiar with the X9, then the X9L is the next level and there are not a lot of them around pre-owed. As one member here who owns both called it, ”sooooooooooooo mobeta.” Lots of great reviews on this site.

Up for sale is my like-new EDC X9L very well optioned from the factory + Large AND Small backstraps!

* Black Slide
* Black G10 Starburst Grips with Pewter Medallions
* Gray Frame with Black Small Parts

It almost looks all-black in low light... yet there is a bit of added contrast. The photos are a pretty accurate representation of the black/gray combo.

* Slide Markings are tastefully moved to the Dust Cover
* 5” Stainless Bushing Barrel / Flush Cut Reverse Crown / Fluted Chamber
* 30 LPI Slide Top Serrations
* 40 LPI Serrated Rear of Slide
* NO Accessory Rail

Additional Options Include:

* Orange Outline Tritium Front Sight
* Magwell/Grip Extension
* Two 18-round mags
(Wilson Original 9mm that came with the gun)

Specs Per Wilson Website:

* 1” Accuracy Guarantee at 25 yards
* Weight Empty 32.4 oz
* Weight Loaded 42.5 oz
(Weights are close approximations and vary by build, options and ammo)

Sizing Setup:

* Medium Length Trigger with 3 1/2# - 4 1/2# Crisp Pull
* BOTH LARGE and SMALL Backstraps in Gray (both excellent Gray color match)

The Large Backstrap is installed (and preferred by most shooters) however the Small Backstrap is also provided and is a user-serviceable part.

Also Includes:

* Wilson Bag
* All Included Accessories and Documentation from the factory (as shown)
* Test Target
* Quality Control Checklist

Condition:

The gun is like new, carefully handled, never carried, carefully cleaned every 250 rounds (but nothing beyond recommended field strip.)

No “idiot scratch!” No visible wear or scratches, except a slight rub on trigger sides from normal pull operation (only slightly where the trigger goes into the frame) and barely noticeable wear on smallest outside edge of the slide stop.

Photos are recent and the gun has not been fired since.

I put 962 rounds through it (S&B 115 and 124 grain.) Reliability was flawless with the Shock-Buff removed. However, the Shock-Buff is provided should you care to use it and/or for hotter loads.

This is an amazing gun! My range group is a bunch of “seasoned pros.” One former Marine (and an excellent shooter) said he never usually shoots that fast... the EDC X9L just set a fast pace for him.

I purchased the gun new just two months ago. Reason for selling is that “Pilot Rich” has just been presented with a unique flying opportunity which requires some additional funds. My loss is your gain. If you’re curious:
http://www.bristellaircraft.com/

MSRP is $3,125 + $105 Backstrap = $3,230

SELLING FOR $2,750>>>$2,400 Shipped. Final!
Includes insured shipping from my FFL to your FFL within the lower 48 states. You are responsible for making sure that this firearm and accessories are legal in your state and/or territory. Payment via PP F&F discreet preferred. No trade interests.

* I realize that I do not have sales history here, however I can provide a reference to my FFL (a major brands gun shop with multiple locations) that know me and the gun well. They have all shot the X9L with me and love it!
** Also, please feel free to review my posted content on this site.

Please let me know if you have any questions.
Thank you!

Gun Firearm Trigger Logo Black
Gun Firearm Trigger Gun accessory Gun barrel

Product Bag Everyday carry Baggage Plastic

Text Photograph White Style Line

Text White Font Black-and-white Parallel

Gun Firearm Trigger Gun accessory Grey

Light Black Grey Tints and shades Material property

Black Technology Grey Composite material Metal

Grey Air gun Gun accessory Machine gun Gun barrel

Light Black Grey Carbon Synthetic rubber

·
Registered
610 Posts
This is a sweet deal. I own one (with RMR option) and with 124 gr ammo it is cheating on the range! Even without, it is such a sweet shooter. The black/grey combo is one of the sharpest available!

GLWS but it won’t last long on here!!

·
I identify as a 1911. Don't assume my caliber!
145 Posts
Maybe better asked by PM, but if I may be so bold, what “flying opportunity” has presented itself? I’m a Pilot also (helicopter) so I’m very interested in these things!!

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Maybe better asked by PM, but if I may be so bold, what “flying opportunity” has presented itself? I’m a Pilot also (helicopter) so I’m very interested in these things!!
I’ve been a Light Sport Pilot for several years. There is now a Bristell aircraft in Sebring, Florida at (Sebring Flight Academy) that I’m anxious to do some flying in. (Check it out. It’s quite an exciting aircraft!) They also have some interesting programs to fast-track career pilots and offer Seaplane training.

·
I identify as a 1911. Don't assume my caliber!
145 Posts
I’ve been a Light Sport Pilot for several years. There is now a Bristell aircraft in Sebring, Florida at (Sebring Flight Academy) that I’m anxious to do some flying in. (Check it out. It’s quite an exciting aircraft!) They also have some interesting programs to fast-track career pilots and offer Seaplane training.
That’s awesome. I did a quick google search for Bristell aircraft and if I had the cheddar, I’d love to get some time in one. Congratulations and I hope your pistol sells quickly. If the guys and girls on here think guns are an expensive hobby, try flying!!

·
Premium Member
8,102 Posts
I’ve always liked buying guns or cars from pilots — they take care of their stuff. Who else (besides engineers and pilots) knows they have exactly 962 rounds through a gun. GLWS! Beautiful gun.
What?.... all my guns have round count data sheets. Updated every outing. :geek:
You're probably correct though.... like logging all my flight hours... :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 44 Posts