1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
FREEDOM IS NOT FREE
2,516 Posts
Looks real nice. Those grips look good too.

Reactions: Badguybuster

·
FREEDOM IS NOT FREE
2,516 Posts
Think I'm gonna order one. I received a urban carry lock leather today. Gun wouldn't go in all the way, about half. Loosened the tension screw some. Got the gun to go all the way in but now it's stuck! I mean it's really stuck. I'll let it sit about 24hrs and see if it stretches any. Not impressed so far but I'm going to give it a chance before I toss it into my junk pile. I really like that holster you have!

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
TT makes top quality holsters. I have his Mike’s Special IWB that I wear daily, sometimes 16hrs. and almost forget it’s on.
Just ordered one! Hope I like it...

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Think I'm gonna order one. I received a urban carry lock leather today. Gun wouldn't go in all the way, about half. Loosened the tension screw some. Got the gun to go all the way in but now it's stuck! I mean it's really stuck. I'll let it sit about 24hrs and see if it stretches any. Not impressed so far but I'm going to give it a chance before I toss it into my junk pile. I really like that holster you have!
Well thats not good at all

·
FREEDOM IS NOT FREE
2,516 Posts
Those holsters look fantastic! Been meaning to order one but haven't. As soon as I get off this toilet I'm going to. BTW, has anyone got any toilet paper?

Reactions: limbkiller

·
FREEDOM IS NOT FREE
2,516 Posts
I've already sent TT Leather an email. Waiting to hear something. But do any of you know if he does a holster for a light attached? Like a Streamlight TLR-2s? I'm looking a high quallity holster to use with said light on a Dan Wesson TCP.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts