1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Letting this go to fund other stuff. Maybe 1000 rounds through it. It’s a SOLGW 14.5 upper with geissele rail. Upper, barrel and BCG all complete from sons of liberty and upgraded with the geissele mk16 kit in grey which included their barrel nut and a matching grey Airborne charging handle. The lower was purchased from aero precision complete, and then upgraded with a geissele single stage precision flat bow trigger. Vltor a5 buffer system, BCM stock and b5 grip. The muzzle device is a pinned surefire closed tine warcomp, for an OAL over 16”. Runs awesome. Just got my eye on something else. Couple nicks in the rail interior but doesn’t affect anything. Includes a BCM KAG and surefire switch on a Magpul mlok mount. Will sell upper separate but will not part out beyond that. $1550 for rifle shipped. $950 for upper. No trades.
AB5AE7EC-15D2-4D60-AD6A-20C7C9F263A9.jpeg

·
shooter of guns, petter of dogs
253 Posts
Ohhh I didn’t see the sling of the same color under the rifle. Who makes that?

·
Registered
176 Posts
I have one of their ARs, absolutely bulletproof. I live in San Antonio where they are based and have visited their shop numerous times. Mike and his staff stand behind all of their builds 100%.
Yours is a fine weapon. GLWS

·
Premium Member
1,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Accepting offers and would trade for an eotech EXPS3 (new logo) or vortex uh-1 (gen 2) plus cash!! Don’t wanna have this past Monday!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts