Southern Trapper Sale

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by Greg M., Jul 2, 2020.

1. Greg M.

Greg M. Well-Known Member Supporting Addict

Mar 6, 2020
    retrieverman likes this.
  2. isialk

isialk Well-Known Member Supporting Addict

Jan 7, 2017
    Man they have some really beautiful stuff! Thanks Greg!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Greg M.

Mar 6, 2020
    No problem. I didn’t know until I got an order email my wife used my PayPal and bought one. Black alligator I think

KTXdm9 likes this.
  4. Greg M.

Mar 6, 2020
    This is the one she bought me. I been hounding her I guess is why she did it. Lol 0CD72688-6A2B-461C-A4C5-7B0EF4666818.png

Old Sea Dragon likes this.
  5. Heavyopp

Heavyopp Well-Known Member

Apr 25, 2013
    I kinda liking that vertical shoulder rig

Maybe for my incoming Guncrafter

6. Greg M.

Mar 6, 2020
    Basically a life time warranty hard to beat.

7. Heavyopp

Apr 25, 2013
    I sent a message — see how it goes

Greg M. likes this.
  8. Greg M.

Mar 6, 2020
    I’m hoping mine will come in pretty quick I’m excited to get to carry my TCP it’s the only thing I’ve got with a rail.

9. Heavyopp

Apr 25, 2013
    I did end up being contacted by Michael at Southern Trapper and I did place an order for a vertical shoulder rig for the Guncrafter Model 2 that is incoming

Told me it would be no problem for them to make a holster to fit, said he did a little research before contacting me

12 week wait

Greg M. likes this.
  10. Greg M.

Mar 6, 2020
    That’s awesome. I can’t wait to see it. I bet it’s going to look good. What color or exotic did you go with?

11. Heavyopp

Apr 25, 2013
    No exotic, remember I’m in Jersey, the only legal place for me to carry here is inside my home — although NJ says they are a may issue state they do not issue to mere mortals — I didn’t want to spend the money for how I’ll use it

Still I’ve wanted a quality shoulder rig for around the house — on my belt is ok with a bobbed commander, which I do daily — just wanted another option

I do also have a NH CCW — I own land there, just don’t get up there as much as I would like.

Anyway, after talking with Michael, I decided on black. No trim, no initials just black — It will hide better with what I wear — was really tempted to do the maroon — I do have 10 weeks or so to think about it — was told I can change anything I want up until they start building it

Forgot to mention — they did honor the 20% off even though I ordered after the sale had ended — guess because I had made contact during the sale and there was no option to order for the guncrafter

Greg M. likes this.
  12. Greg M.

Mar 6, 2020

That’s great that they did honor it. Hopefully the time will fly by and you will get your rig. I’m not sure when they are sending mine. Wasn’t given a time.

Raylan Givens likes this.

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted