1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
ALL SOLD on this forum! Thank you Addicts….

This is from the first run of Axioms. I ordered this set trimmed with elephant. Holsters are one Commander 4-1/4" and one Government 5" 1911. I've inserted a gun in each to check fit but never wore them because I just thought they were too nice. They've been sitting in my safe for years and it's time to move them on. I checked Sparks' web site and to duplicate this set today would cost $SOLD plus however long their wait is now. I'm pretty sure I paid $SOLD when I bought these and that's what I'm asking. USPS MO or PP fees included as well as USPS Priority shipping with insurance. I prefer to sell as a set but might break them up if I need to. Full disclosure, the commander holster has a blemish that you can see in the first picture. It's small and you can't feel it but can see it. Cross posted.
Pics...
Actual gear.

Not me, picture I pirated off of Sparks website when I ordered them.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks, I'm glad you like it. I tried to leave you feedback but apparently I can only leave feedback once per thread and I already did for nyrifleman. I'll PM a mod and ask if there's a way. Thanks again to you both and 1911 Addicts Forum.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts