1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello -

I'm passing along a fantastic pistol I purchased here back in July. It is in excellent shape and shows little to no wear. Previous seller said less than 400 rounds and I added 75. Whoever grabs this one will be pleased.

Springfield Armory Custom Shop modifications:
- Stan Chen Gen 1 weld-in magwell, with checkered mainspring housing
- Serrated rear of slide
- French border cuts
- 10-8 rear sight
- EGW thick beveled bushing and plug
- Wilson wide lever bullet proof thumb safety
- Harrison slide stop
- 10-8 flat trigger (which has since been replaced with a Wilson medium trigger)

Also included with the gun are the following loose parts as shown in one of the pics:
- Factory ambi safety
- Factory straight 8 rear sight
- Factory slide stop and a fit 10-8 slide stop
- Set of SGM black g10 checkered grips cut to fit the Chen Magwell
- Factory VZ Operator II grips, cut to fit the Chen Magwell
- SACS fit 10-8 trigger and the factory trigger
- Factory bushing and plug

The gun will ship in its factory case with two factory mags.

Price is $1,600 shipped from my FFL to your FFL. I'm open to all the usual forms of payment and will ship the day following receipt of funds.
Gun Firearm White Trigger Line
Product Gun Firearm Photograph White
Electric blue Cylinder Water bottle Silver Steel
Gun Firearm Trigger Ammunition Gun accessory
Wood Hardwood Wood stain Plywood Cable

·
Registered
73 Posts
This is a beautiful 1911, it would be perfect for my first 1911! If only it were a month earlier!

·
Registered
4,038 Posts
Boy Howdy that's nice!

·
Registered
6,845 Posts
Wow! If I didn’t have my funds tied up on builds for this month... someone jump on this!

·
Registered
357 Posts
Nice first post!:grin:
Ah shucks...just lucky I guess...where in OR? Eugene here.

Congrats - and thank you for removing this temptation. It's been gnawing at me since the price drop....
It's the SACS that tipped me over..the list of upgrades indicates it was upgraded when SACS was still a full service shop. Should be a shooter.

Haven't heard back yet so we'll see...

·
Registered
6,845 Posts
$400 Magwell install alone at most places.

You done good sir!

·
Just outsided the realm of Crazy!
1,837 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
So glad you bought it... I was looking in here with one eye closed thinking I'd be tempted to take it. If it was black I would have bought it in a second! Nice score, looks like a great pistol.

·
Registered
722 Posts
So glad you bought it... I was looking in here with one eye closed thinking I'd be tempted to take it. If it was black I would have bought it in a second! Nice score, looks like a great pistol.
Yup, I hear ya. As I contemplated it, I knew If I bought it that I would want to make it black. I think that's what held me off until someone else could take the pressure off, lol!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts