1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Being sold as a grab bag and I will not separate.

SPF to Addicted2gunz
$60 shipped for all parts listed below. Free Bonus- I'll add a new in package Colt factory 16 pound recoil spring for a 5" 1911 .45ACP (not shown in these pics).

Extended thumb safety, (from Brownells, Ed Brown, Wilson Combat, or Harrison Design), was a spare for a DW that was sent to Guncrafter Industries for black melonite.

USGI parts that have been, prepped and black color Cerakoted, but never used. Includes thumb safety, magazine release, firing pin retainer, magazine catch.

Not interested in trades, and I do not have, use or support PayPal so USPS Money Order.

Thumb Safety 1.jpg
Thumb Safety 2.jpg
CK 1.jpg
CK 2.jpg

·
Registered
91 Posts
Im really only interested in the extended thumb safety. Has the engagement lug been fitted to your Dan Wesson?

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Im really only interested in the extended thumb safety. Has the engagement lug been fitted to your Dan Wesson?
Here are some updated pics I took with my phone, and will take some later with my digital camera. It does appear that some fitting pad has been removed. I can check the safety operation in a NHC GRP, GI No-Name, and Dan Wesson V-Bob which all have their original unmodified parts.

IMG_2376.jpg
IMG_2377.jpg
IMG_2378.jpg
IMG_2379.jpg

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Bump.

The extended thumb safety worked in a factory NHC GRP, and GI No-Name with their original parts (hammer, sear, disconnector).

1 - 8 of 8 Posts