1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Up for grabs is a Dan Wesson Heritage in .45acp
Will come with the Wood Caliber Bloodwood grips shown as well as all factory grips/box/mags
I purchased gun used so round count is unknown. I have personally put 400 rounds thru it.
Received it with the idiot scratch shown in pics.
Has some usage marks on FS as shown.
Great shooter , first 1911 or base gun for upgrades
Asking $725 shipped USPS money order (Not interested in trades at this time)
Please post an I’ll take it and follow up with a PM
Thanks

* It was brought to my attention by another member that this is a blem gun so for full disclosure, thought I should add that....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
663 Posts
This is an outstanding deal! GLWS!

·
Registered
3,141 Posts
@PewPewPtwang here is your base gun sir, can't get any better than this...
I've been looking at this. The problem is that I'm not sure if I want to do Stainless on my next build or not. Decisions, decisions...

Reactions: Integrity Arms

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Best of both worlds here honestly if I had the cash, I'd snatch this right up, Can't believe it's even still here.
I know... I thought I priced it to sell quickly.....
Honestly the thought did cross my mind to offer it to you for your new venture before I listed it..

·
Registered
46 Posts
I think that you could get some if not all of that idiot mark gone with some extra extra fine steel wool as I have used it before on a 1911 that I once owned and I got all of the mark gone.And you may have to blend that one out a little. GLWS

·
1911 Pistol Smith
9,894 Posts
Can you send me a pic of the top and inside the mag chute please? top of the slide that is.. And by mag chute, I am trying to determine how thick the front strap is..

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
What makes this a blem gun? All I see is what looks like a little normal wear?
Some sort of cosmetic imperfection found before being shipped.
The upside down Y symbol that follows the serial # designates it as a blemished gun.
I do not have the factory letter that explains this pistols exact blemish.
To me...the idiot scratch is a HUGE blemish and the factory blemish probably won't be found, as most DW blems are hard to find even when pointed out.

·
Registered
3,141 Posts
What makes this a blem gun? All I see is what looks like a little normal wear?
All Dan Wesson "blem" guns are mechanically sound and come with a full mechanical warranty. (The warranty is not transferable.) The blemish is often a minor cosmetic defect.

All the blem guns I've seen required use of the blem sheet to identify what and where the blemish is.

If I was looking for a stainless base gun, I would be seriously considering this one.

GLWS

1 - 20 of 21 Posts