1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Unfired NH Thunder Ranch 9mm with an extra KKM 38 Super barrel fitted by Steve Owens.
I thought I needed this but haven't shot it so someone that will use it should have it. 3 total magazines, 2x 9mm and 1 Mccormick 38 Super. One of the last built by Brandon High.
3600 shipped to your FFL by me as an individual.
Thank you
Air gun Trigger Wood Gun barrel Gun accessory
Air gun Wood Trigger Gun barrel Everyday carry
Office supplies Writing implement Wood Material property Tints and shades
Gesture Everyday carry Office supplies Gun accessory Revolver
Writing implement Wood Office supplies Pen Office equipment
Air gun Trigger Wood Everyday carry Gun barrel
Trigger Wood Shotgun Air gun Revolver
Pen Writing implement Office supplies Musical instrument Office equipment

·
Cav Troopers Dad
1,570 Posts
OP you mention this being one of the last ones built by Brennon, is he no longer with NH? That is an amazing looking pistol and a great deal especially with the extra barrel. Could you chop 3/4" off the end and make it a Commander? GLWS

·
FREEDOM IS NOT FREE
4,958 Posts
TR and dual caliber! That's a win win 🏆
GLS but you will probably regret it.

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Let me say that John is an outstanding Addict. We've done business previously and he gave me the opportunity to purchase this a few weeks ago but due to funds I couldn't swing it. I have no doubt that this will exceed all expectations and I will be sad when it sells.
Daryl

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Let me say that John is an outstanding Addict. We've done business previously and he gave me the opportunity to purchase this a few weeks ago but due to funds I couldn't swing it. I have no doubt that this will exceed all expectations and I will be sad when it sells.
Daryl
Daryl
I feel bad it didn't work out for you Daryl.

·
Premium Member
7,129 Posts
Have had this same setup..... Sorry.... but if you don't love a NH in 9mm/.38 sup. ..... well, you're just wrong.

Skeptics: "Well then Mr. TheCollector, why did you sell your NH 9/mm/.38 sup.?"
Me: "Because I still have THREE with one on order."

·
I'm a terminal 1911 Addict!
5,470 Posts
Damnit Man!

Madness I say!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts