1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I bought this 92A1 NEW and sent to Wilson BEFORE they introduced the Brigadeer Tactical. I had the Custom Carry package ($770) PLUS additional $ work done. It has the Ambi Safety NOT the G-Decocker. The build sheet attached lists all that was done. Armor Tuff Black over Burnt Bronze. About ~1000 rounds, never holstered. Excellent shape. I know I'll never get my investment back but am asking $925 SHIPPED. 3~ 17 round magazines (where legal), original box, WC receipt included.

·
Registered
9,316 Posts
great deal BDM

one of our members has a thread discussing buying a 1911 or this gun. hope he sees this thread

glws

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Okay, was under the impression that the PM would lead to a conversation . I was really interested, but believe I'll pass. Perhaps one of the commenters will purchase it. Great luck with your sale.
Thanks we can have a conversation, but I think the price is more than fair. Thought perhaps you had questions about the piece.

·
I gotta have more cowbell
3,516 Posts
I think price is fair. Does anyone know if it is straightforward to convert the safety to the decocker?

OP, I can't do as I need to get it under control for the rest of the year. GLWS

·
Registered
352 Posts
I can't believe this is still for sale. Amazing deal folks. The action and trigger job from Wilson is incredible and the red fiber optic sights are awesome, really pop and make accurate shooting so much easier. Very tasteful add ons.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts