1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Literally catch and release. Just bought this last week, https://www.1911addicts.com/threads/springfield-pro-45-for-2250.113389/

But just pulled the trigger on a railed Pro. I haven’t had a chance to shoot this yet, got rained out this weekend, but is in great shape. Was obviously shot (barrel hood wear), but other than that there is one minor mark by the slide stop pin, that you have to tilt the gun to see. I tried to make it obvious in the photos.

$2125 shipped to your FFL.

Photo Album
https://imgur.com/a/Rz3H2Vo

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
I literally said this before, "great gun, great price".

·
Registered
267 Posts
Oh damn. This is so tempting. I have a Vickers Master Class on order with a local dealer but have no idea of an arrival date.

Jrintx, what are your payment options (just asking for now)??

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
How else do you send an USPS MO, other than snail mail?
Any of their expedited services, and currently I use “expedited” loosely. Just sent a knife out priority and took 10 days to get delivered on a two day quote.

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Any of their expedited services, and currently I use “expedited” loosely. Just sent a knife out priority and took 10 days to get delivered on a two day quote.
Oh, I use “snail mail” to describe anything not electronic.

The USPS is doing terrible, right now. Will probably not get better, this time of year.

Don’t forget to show us your railed model, when you get it in.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Dude you haven’t even shot it yet. Great addict to deal with, I can vouch that the gun is in great shape. GLWS

·
Registered
235 Posts
Can you hold onto this for a few more months while I save my pennies? :bang:

Great gun, whoever purchases it will be happy, but if/when you decide to flip it in the future, keep me in mind :grin:.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts