1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys, trying to see if there is any interest in my Spec Ops 9. I just sent it back to WC to be freshened up with new sights which are blacked out rear, fiber front, and had the slide and all controls redone in their black Armor Tuff.

It comes with 10 mags! These are not cheap mags either, they are all Wilson's at around $40 a pop. I did find that one of the mags sticks and does not drop, haven't tried to diagnose/fix/or contact Wilson yet, so I am not sure what the outcome would/could be.

Also comes with grey bag, but unfortunately no paperwork. I am not the original owner, but when talking to Wilson, it has a clean bill of health. The guy I got it from sent it in for the grip safety, but Wilson went through the gun and determined there to be no issues.

I also have Trijicon 3 dot night sights for them, but the lamps are dim. Trijicon said they could replace them fairly inexpensively.

Asking $2000 $1900 shipped & insured.

Located in Tucson, AZ

Gun accessory Gun barrel Air gun Trigger
Ammunition Gun Gun accessory Tan Khaki
Finger Grey Nail Beige Composite material
Brown Material property Shadow Gun accessory Everyday carry
Human Finger Nail Thumb Composite material
Brown Grey Beige Everyday carry Hunting knife

·
Banned
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Ytown, I was going to shoot it before I decided whether I should keep it or not, but it turned out too nice from Wilson and I would rather have a more appreciative owner enjoy it. Everything felt great cycling some snap caps through though.

·
Registered
9,527 Posts
amazing gun, very hard to find one. should sell quickly

glws

Reactions: zrozulu

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
I'm on my 4th Spec Ops. I obtain one, then sell it for another quest. Then, I find another, and so on......Just picked up number 4 a month ago, and haven't had a chance to shoot it yet.

These are great shooters, and carry well. They will also fit in most holsters for Commander 1911s.

Bonus-mags are still available from Wilson!

Whoever buys this will be getting a great gun! GLWS

·
Banned
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hey guys, I am sorry to do this, but I after getting back home, I realized I had a ton of trade offers I was not ready to consider. I think I need to drop the trade idea and just go cash on this one.

That being said, I am going to lower the price to $1900. This is a heck of a deal for this gun with all the mags and the recent Wilson work.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts