1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Two 10mm 1911's for sale:

1. Dan Wesson Bobbed Commander Classic in 10mm that was sent back to DW to have the slide and controls coated for a two tone look. I also added VZ Grips as shown. Told DW to replace anything out of order. The only thing that needs to be done is new night sites. This was bought off here originally within the last two years. Includes case and 1 magazine. Unfired by me but has been fired by previous owner. $1,530 shipped to your FFL

2. Kimber Camp Guard 10mm new in box, this is unfired and was an impulse purchase locally. Includes 1 magazine. $1225 shipped to your FFL

If you have any questions please PM, I do travel a bit so give me a day or so to get back to you. I accept PP F&F. Open to trades:
Beretta M9A4
Beretta 92X Performance
Beretta 92X
Beretta 92 INOX
Or ???

Brown Wood Trigger Air gun Beige
Air gun Trigger Wood Gun barrel Revolver
Rectangle Bag Luggage and bags Material property Gas
Air gun Tool Gun accessory Wood Metal
Luggage and bags Automotive exterior Material property Musical instrument accessory Bag

·
I'll gladly pay you Tuesday for a 1911 today
3,583 Posts
That Dan Wesson is making me very sad. Exactly what I am looking for. Unfortunately:

Me: "Hey, I really need to get this..."
Wife: "No"

Those of you who have been married for long enough can sympathize, I'm sure.

·
Registered
308 Posts
That Dan Wesson is making me very sad. Exactly what I am looking for. Unfortunately:

Me: "Hey, I really need to get this..."
Wife: "No"

Those of you who have been married for long enough can sympathize, I'm sure.
True story: I tell the old lady I am thinking about more tattoos. She calmly replied that such an expense would cut into my gun funds. I am blessed 😁

1 - 12 of 12 Posts