1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Up for sale is a like new in box Sphinx SDP compact 9mm. Added XS night sights and wolf springs. I live in CT so the mags are 10 rounds. Sights and spring were installed by the dealers I purchased it through..$800 shipped from me to your FFL. Open to trades of similar value.

Attachments

·
Registered
104 Posts
I didn't even know Kriss made handguns. Looks neat.

Reactions: P210Guy

·
Registered
428 Posts
I didn't even know Kriss made handguns. Looks neat.
If I remember correctly, Sphinx is the actual manufacturer and they were imported and distributed under KRISS USA. Sphinx race gun prices run with the custom 1911 prices...

These pistols are unique because they utilize three different materials in the pistol build. It has a carbon steel slide, aluminum frame and polymer grip.

·
Avatar is back to my favorite things!
9,776 Posts
Congratulations! I was just waiting to hear back from my ffl to see if they were accepting deliveries before I decided for sure.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Super Moderator
821 Posts
Perhaps send a note to one of the mods for some guidance

·
Premium Member
NHC Falcon, SS Heinie and T4 all 45 acp Wilson EDC-X9
5,126 Posts
Down at the very bottom of the page you can swap between the new and old style of the forum. I had the same issue. Swapping to the old style let me mark it as sold. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Down at the very bottom of the page you can swap between the new and old style of the forum. I had the same issue. Swapping to the old style let me mark it as sold. Hope this helps.
Thanks but new and old both do not show thread tools for me.

·
Premium Member
NHC Falcon, SS Heinie and T4 all 45 acp Wilson EDC-X9
5,126 Posts
Hmm. Sorry that didn’t work.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Maybe this will help.

Scroll to the bottom of the page, until you see a large dark grey box. At the top left corner of that box it says "1911 Addicts" with a little paintbrush next to it. Click that, when a box pops up that says "Style Chooser", choose 1911 Addicts OLD. Then you'll be able to mark your listing as "SOLD", then reverse the process.

Hope this is helpful. Congratulations on the sale!

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Maybe this will help.

Scroll to the bottom of the page, until you see a large dark grey box. At the top left corner of that box it says "1911 Addicts" with a little paintbrush next to it. Click that, when a box pops up that says "Style Chooser", choose 1911 Addicts OLD. Then you'll be able to mark your listing as "SOLD", then reverse the process.

Hope this is helpful. Congratulations on the sale!
Thank you. Yes, that is what I have done and thread tools does not come up for me in OLD mode or new mode. There is an ongoing thread where others have this issue as well.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts