1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
FREEDOM IS NOT FREE
2,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Might send in a gun for some upgrades. Has anyone heard about this company or dealt with them?

·
Registered
6,017 Posts
I’ve known the owner since 1998. He is a good guy and runs an excellent business. Buy with confidence.

·
FREEDOM IS NOT FREE
2,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I learned of them way back when I was just getting into polymer guns. Don't think I ever bought anything from them. Sold all my polymers
But just picked up a XDm 10m. Been wanting one ever since they came out. Just never did. I've not even shot it yet. But I already know I'm going to have to do something about this trigger. Shooting a Dan Wesson and dry firing my Les Baer has spoiled me. Haven't had my LB Boss out yet. I'm definitely into 1911's now and don't plan to start buying polymers again. But I do want to try to improve the fun factor with this XDm 10. I also want to port the barrel. Waiting to hear back from Springer to see what all they can do for me. And before anyone says anything I know a 9 would be faster than a 10 tricked out but I don't want a 9. I just sold the one I had. I love the 10 round.

Reactions: Glock2740

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
Without a doubt Powder River has the best trigger kits for Xd,s/XDm,s.
I used them in uspsa competition for a while and tried several trigger parts etc.
Powder River is the nicest.
Other parts and bit Springer is a good outfit with good parts and pieces.
FWIW

1 - 7 of 7 Posts