1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, haven't owned a 9mm pistol for 42 years. Went out and bought a Springfield Range Officer Champion in 9mm. Love it, but what the heck is the story of the magazines? Will not load all the round it should.

Are they defective or just need to be "used" into working right.

Yes I already have plans to get other mags, but wanted to know if these things are worth keeping around for spare mags. Thanks in advance.

·
Premium Member
3,915 Posts
Is that the only issue with them? Are they feeding properly etc? If the only issue is they aren’t fitting the last round in I would just store them loaded and it should be resolved in some time. If there are other issues I would email SA

·
born in the wrong century
8,959 Posts
I have some that came with my 9mm RO + the coupon.

I’m not impressed. Was going to just use them for range-only......or.trade them in for Ed Browns,4

·
Premium Member
17,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Is that the only issue with them? Are they feeding properly etc? If the only issue is they aren’t fitting the last round in I would just store them loaded and it should be resolved in some time. If there are other issues I would email SA

Simple one mag loads one round short, the other two rounds.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.