1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Up for sale is a Springfield Professional chambered in 45 acp (PC9111) in pristine condition.

I'm the 2nd owner. Not exactly sure on the total round count, but it doesn't appear to have been fired much at all. I took it to the range once and put 20 rounds thru it. Performed flawlessly...I've just grown to love my 9mm 1911's more.

The original owner somehow managed to misplace the goodies that come from the Custom Shop, so you will receive the Pro, one mag, and a Springfield range bag.

Price is $2000 shipped to your FFL. Will accept cashier checks or discreet Paypal F/F transfer.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks and Happy New Year!

Gun Brown Firearm Trigger Photograph
Gun Brown Wood Firearm Trigger
Carbon Playstation accessory
Black Grey Technology Carbon Plastic
Steel Carbon
Product Textile Text Light Fashion

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Bump for a great seller. This gun should be at the top.

When threejet says a gun is pristine, you can eat off it. Recently bought an ACW from him that he did not describe as pristine and it was indistinguishable from a new gun.

That also is a better price on a pre-owned Pro than you are going to find. If I did not already have one, I would buy this too.

GLWS.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Bump for a great seller. This gun should be at the top.

When threejet says a gun is pristine, you can eat off it. Recently bought an ACW from him that he did not describe as pristine and it was indistinguishable from a new gun.

That also is a better price on a pre-owned Pro than you are going to find. If I did not already have one, I would buy this too.

GLWS.
Many thanks Greenrunner!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts