SOLD Springfield Armory Loaded Champion Custom PX9511L

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by the.batman, Jan 15, 2017.

1. the.batman

the.batman Active Member

Dec 30, 2013
    Sold -

I'll give it another try, too many guns in the safe. $1000 plus actual shipping of choice to FFL dealer (face to face in Virginia with proper ID) Used, carbon steel, custom Springfield Armory Loaded Champion (PX9511L). California approved. Springfield Armory blue box with lock, brush and manual- no magazines. Custom part packaging included. All custom work completed by seller, references available. Springfield Custom Shop Armory Kote® refinish and Custom Shop frame alteration documentation included. Runs flawlessly.

Specifications-

Tightened slide to frame fit, SA factory beavertail grip safety blended to frame, Sharp edges removed, Smith & Alexander 20 lpi checkered mag well blended/relieved, Front strap hand checkered 20 lines per inch, Bar-Sto Match/Target barrel, Greider short trigger, Nighthawk forged disconnector, Wilson Combat EDM sear, Trigger breaks at 3 3/4lbs on NRA free weights, Wilson Combat thumb safety, Magpul MOE TSP dark earth stocks, Novak plain black rear sight, Dawson Precision plain black serrated front sight, EGW oversize firing pin stop, STI titanium firing pin, Slide stop fitted with detent and re-assembly notch to prevent "idiot scratch", EGW heavy duty extractor, Caspian extended ejector, Springfield Armory flat wire recoil spring/guide rod assembly.

Pistol was refinished after customization in Springfield Armory matte Armory Kote® finish in December 2014. In February 2016 gun sent to Springfield Armory Custom Shop for frame bridge outer limit re-cut to meet current Springfield Armory Champion slide travel specifications (longer slide travel for reliability). Springfield Armory Custom Shop documentation included. Gun prints sub 1 inch groups from rest at 15 yards, passes Vickers/10-8 extractor reliability test.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 15, 2017
    WC145 likes this.
  2. azpoolguy

azpoolguy Supporting Addict Supporting Addict

Jul 4, 2013
    That's a sweet Champion with a nice selection of upgrades from the Custom Shop.

3. the.batman

the.batman Active Member

Dec 30, 2013
    I want to make sure there's no confusion- I built this gun. The only work done at the Custom Shop was the refinishing and the frame stop recuttimg.

azpoolguy likes this.
  4. azpoolguy

azpoolguy Supporting Addict Supporting Addict

Jul 4, 2013
    Sorry if I misread your post. Still a nicely optioned pistol in a size that doesn't come up for sale often.

5. the.batman

the.batman Active Member

Dec 30, 2013
    Thank you Sir.

By the way, it runs Winchester 'white box' 230 ball (Q4170), Remington 230gr Golden Saber (GS45APB), Hornady 220gr FlexLock Critical Duty (90926) and Winchester 230gr Bonded (RA45B) from Wilson ETM HD mags with no issues.

azpoolguy likes this.
  6. himself62

himself62 Member

Sep 22, 2014
    Beautiful gun

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. grainfed

grainfed Active Member

Aug 22, 2011
    I can verify batman's work. I purchased a Colt XSE from him years ago that he had "gone over", Kart barrel and many other goodies, and it's a shooter. Another plus is that he's one of nicest gents on the planet to talk to and deal with, and knowing his work, that's a great price. If I didn't already have 3 Commanders, I'd take it.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2017
  8. the.batman

the.batman Active Member

Dec 30, 2013
    Thank you grainfed-

9. grainfed

grainfed Active Member

Aug 22, 2011
    What the heck, I'll take it!!!

10. the.batman

the.batman Active Member

Dec 30, 2013
  11. EXFI

EXFI Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2014
    Congratulations buyer and seller!

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted