1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
971 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The 9mm is a RO Compact LW . It is parkerized , has been carried and has had 15 rounds fired through it. It comes in the case with the 2 mags and the replacement lite tubes. The Cherokee Hills grips will stay on it. $924 was the MSRP , I am asking for $700 . The Loaded pistol is a .45 , It has had 40 rounds fired through it. It has not been carried and looks new . It's MSRP was $ 1014 , I am asking $825 . The custom grips shown on it will also stay on it. It will also come in the case too.. The Loaded has been sold. Funds to be sent. I will ship Fed Ex to your FFL with a color copy of my DL .. Any questions please call or text 918 381 1234 . The Springfield website is pretty good and the Model numbers are in the photos so you can get a good look at them there too. I would also sell them together if interested. Found a NH and moving these would make it easier to do. Scott .

·
Living the Good Life !
67 Posts
I own the Champion LW in 9mm..I cant say enough good things..right of th box it shoots as good as some of my Les Baer pistols..Lot of gun for NOT alot of money..

·
Premium Member
971 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Make me an offer I can’t refuse ..!

·
Premium Member
971 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Some Addicts asked to maybe purchase with the factory grips on it. That price will be $650. Thanks

·
Premium Member
4,703 Posts
Some Addicts asked to maybe purchase with the factory grips on it. That price will be $650. Thanks

Pretty much what I paid for mine. Not a tack driver, but a very good price for a very good pistol and I'm happy as can be I bought one. I actually shoot it more than my 45s since it's so easy to shoot with and not as abusive as my age as a 45acp LWC.

·
Premium Member
971 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The Loaded has been sold today , Thanks .

·
Premium Member
971 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The RO LW Compact is still for Sale. It is in the ultra popular caliber of 9mm .

·
Registered
18 Posts
Sure wish the RO Compact would sell I’m liking this more and more it sure will look good next to the Loaded I purchased from you in my vault I’ve been on vacation this week but Monday when I go back a person there just got their CPL and like my Sig UC 3.3” bbl maybe enough to buy it in the meantime good luck with your sale

1 - 20 of 20 Posts