SOLD Springfield Armory Professional 5" CRG Nowlin 45ACP

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Bigdaddymike, Feb 6, 2018.

1. Bigdaddymike

Bigdaddymike Well-Known Member

May 13, 2012
    if I didn't have my eye on something else, I'd never sell this. A very nice EARLY Nowlin Barrel Springfield Armory Professional 45ACP 1911. I cannot guarantee these are the same 6 magazines that came with the gun originally, but I can guarantee they are the same 6 that came with it to me. I bought this gun from a former DEA Agent who used it (daily) for years in the line of duty. It was carried often, shot little, as Col. Cooper used to say...When I got it, I sent it to SACS, had the aging night sights replaced and the barrel re coated with Black-T, as it showed the typical signs from cycling. They also went through the whole gun, replaced the springs and checked her over, gratis. I have not shot more than 200 rounds since I got her back last year. She is tight as a drum, crisp trigger, a very fine SA Professional. Not as scratch on her, some honest holster wear, but this Black-T holds up well to daily use. Hard to take indoor pics at night but she looks much better than my skills show! Comes with ORIGINAL BOX, SACS Certificate, 6 magazines (shown) ammo in mags NOT included. I will ship this from me to your FFL for $2700.00! I prefer discreet electronic payment. If your FFL requires FFL to FFL deal, please add $30 for my transfer fee. I think this is as good if not better than new and has some 'street cred' to boot, if you like that kind of thing. This gun was born on 06/03/2004 and SACS replaced the sights in 2016.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

41 Charlie, SW CQB 45, dgi and 12 others like this.
  2. liljoe

liljoe Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2017
    sweet gun, glws brother

3. Stentor

Stentor NRA Life Member Supporting Addict

Sep 21, 2015
    Gotta love an older SACS Pro with a Nowlin barrel--GLWS!

4. migunner

migunner Member

Oct 29, 2011
    I love my Pro, early model with Nowlin Barrel. S/N 0508

5. Cloudsmoker

Cloudsmoker Well-Known Member Supporting Addict

Dec 31, 2014
  6. BruMatt

BruMatt Member

Dec 12, 2017
  7. Bigdaddymike

Bigdaddymike Well-Known Member

May 13, 2012
    This is SPF!

colrhino likes this.
  8. liljoe

liljoe Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2017
    right on , she went fast

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted