Floor Interior design Flooring Column Iron
Machine Auto part Synthetic rubber Office equipment Sand
Iron Sash window Daylighting
Gun Machine gun Air gun Shotgun Iron
Cylinder Machine gun Air gun Column Gun barrel
Stairs Automotive tire Office equipment Bumper part Tread
Floor Flooring Iron Metal Pipe
Floor Flooring Cabinetry Laminate flooring Wood stain
I bought this and decided I want to go a different route. I purchased this used and it was advertised as having fired 180 rounds. It’s in excellent condition and comes with the Bassett Machine scope mount. I have this listed on GB as well. $1750 shipped insured to the lower 48. Doesn’t include bipod.
The previous owner said that he fired 180 of federal match rounds through it. I find that looking down the barrel, from the muzzle, past the flash suppressor, I see no powder or residue buildup, light signs of brass on the bolt face. I personally believe that it was fired very little. he then added the scope mount, and went no further. Getting older, rifle was a bit on the heavy side, and any range with distance was an hour and a half drive. Excellent condition. Appears to have been fired very little. Comes with Bassett see-through scope mount. One 20 round magazine included. Please refer to the photos. The Super Match M1A rifle embodies the most sophisticated development in gas gun technology. Capable of sub MOA accuracy with the proper ammunition, the Super Match is built for the individual who demands the very best. A truly custom gun. Additional extraordinary features include an ultra heavy air gauged national match barrel, custom oversized op-rod guide and maximum dimension match grade stocks. This particular rifle comes with the McMillan fiberglass stock. FAMILY:M1A Rifle Series MODEL:M1A Super Match TYPE:Rifle ACTION:Semi-Auto FINISH:Stainless STOCK/FRAME:Synthetic Stock CALIBER/GAUGE:308 Win # OF MAGS:1 BARREL:22” OVERALL LENGTH:44.33” RATE-OF-TWIST:1-in-10” RECEIVER:Blue SIGHTS:Aperture Sights ADDL INFO:Douglas Custom Heavy Match BBL ADDL INFO:National Match Sights ADDL INFO:2 Stage National Match Trigger

1 - 5 of 5 Posts