1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,825 Posts
@Steve Owens not sure, but something is fishy about it. Before, it didn’t come with correct grips, no bag either. I inquired about it, even handled it at the store, and was told it was sold as-is. Later, it had correct grips installed and a bag. The pistol is at Federal Way Discount guns.

·
1911 Pistol Smith
11,457 Posts
@Steve Owens not sure, but something is fishy about it. Before, it didn’t come with correct grips, no bag either. I inquired about it, even handled it at the store, and was told it was sold as-is. Later, it had correct grips installed and a bag. The pistol is at Federal Way Discount guns.
IC, yeah sounds a bit fishy I'd say... At the very least piecing the gun together. hmmm.

·
Registered
957 Posts
Enough said when you mentioned Federal Way Discount Guns. The owner is an absolute swine!!!!

·
Go Ahead, Make My Day!
1,728 Posts
AT $1000 a LW gun with that slide is attractive but its a Franken gun
SPringfield Cust Service say the frame was made in 2003 and it has been in the custom shop but no record of anything.Its not a TGO/Leatham SCAM!!!
seller confirmed serial number to be NM160323

1 - 17 of 17 Posts