1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
Yea if I didn’t have one I would jump on that, I think I paid close to $1,600 for mine new 6 or so years ago

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That's very good.....handled one at Cabela's 2 years (?) ago. Felt great in the hand. Hope it's legit. We shall see.
It's legit, I picked mine up from my FFL yesterday...I've bought 3 guns from Tanner's over the past year..
They are good to go...

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
126 Posts
Thanks a lot buddy you can go ahead and put Enabler under your name...lol jk I just comited to one how is the slide to frame fit??? I guess I could still back out until they charge $100...

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
Reactions: Greg45acp and Dub

·
born in the wrong century
4,292 Posts
It's legit, I picked mine up from my FFL yesterday...I've bought 3 guns from Tanner's over the past year..
They are good to go...

Thats a very nice pistola.

The heft on it is super, too.

Slap a quality weapon light on it and you have an excellent home defense gun or many other uses, too.

·
FREEDOM IS NOT FREE
2,508 Posts
Not looking for another 45, but at that price. Very tempting. Wish it was a 9.

Reactions: Mike0707

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yes, I'm an enabler... I'm a weak man...lol! Slide to frame fit is nice, pistol carries some weight, exactly what I was looking for in a full size 1911...only put 50rds through it so far, but this thing is a lazer....

·
FREEDOM IS NOT FREE
2,508 Posts
Congrats! Springfield Armory makes some nice guns. I'm hoping to soon buy a M1a socom. I've had a bunch of their polymers and all of them ran flawless. That gun looks really sweet!

·
Registered
82 Posts
Is it a TRP, or a 45ACP version of the Lipsey gun with tool steel ignition? A “Combat Operator” if I’m remembering correctly.

·
Registered
886 Posts
Is it a TRP, or a 45ACP version of the Lipsey gun with tool steel ignition? A “Combat Operator” if I’m remembering correctly.
Model number is a TRP, says TRP on it, has ambi safety, adjustable rear sight, comes with 2 - 7 rd magazines...

All that points to the TRP at a great deal.

lipsey’s model number PE9245LP, no TRP, no- ambi safety, 10-8 rear and Dawson front sights, comes with 2 - 8 rd mags, bar stock mainspring housing without the ILS system, no front slide checkering.

Amazing deal on a TRP. I do not think I have seen it in a decade. Trying to remember

1 - 20 of 62 Posts