1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is a catch and release for me. I love my non-railed Professional and bought this a year ago as a companion to it, but it has been relegated to sitting in the case inside the safe since the purchase. I have never fired this handgun, but have field stripped it one time to look at the internals. I have also removed the grips to see what a set of Hilton Yam's 10-8 grips and some Pachmayr rubber grips looked like on it.

Time to move on.

I am not the original owner of this handgun, but I did purchase it from the original owner. He treated the gun the same as me with the exception of taking it to the range once. Very low round count on this one.

The gun comes with the original case, certificate of authenticity, paperwork, bushing wrench, and two (2) of the original magazines that came with it from SACS. When I received firearm it only came with two of the magazines, and I was supposed to receive the other four, but that never happened. The original owner had some health issues and apparently struggled to round up the other ones.

I have included several pictures below. The first two pictures of the gun are the most recent ones I took for my gun inventory. Additional pictures can be provided, if necessary.

The cheapest price I'm seeing these listed for brand new is between $2,850 and $2,900. I'm listing this handgun for $2,500 shipped.

Shoot me a PM and let's talk.

Thank you,
Chad

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Funds received. Thanks Sean!

Reactions: Greg6640 and TSean
1 - 7 of 7 Posts