SOLD Springfield Loaded Target Stainless Steel in 9mm

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by B81, Feb 5, 2019.

1. B81

B81 Well-Known Member

Aug 12, 2018
    I have a Stainless Springfield Loaded Target in 9mm that I'm putting up for sale. I want to start building up my gun fund for my next 1911, and this is one of the guns that I shoot the least.

Overall, the gun is in very good condition. I have somewhere between 500 and 1000 rounds through the gun. It was one of my first 1911's, and I did put a small idiot scratch on the frame. These photos were taken earlier this month.

20190108_180347.jpg 20190108_180336.jpg 20190108_175917.jpg

The gun would come with the original case, two metal form magazines, cleaning brush, holster, ammo carrier, ILS key and MSH dissambly pin, and original replaced parts (FLGR and plug, recoil spring, mainspring, and mainspring plug). I do not have the original manual or other paperwork that normally ships with these guns. See photo below.

20190108_180319.jpg

This is the gun that was the subject of these threads:

The gun has performed flawlessly after changing the springs and guide rod. The double fire issue was actually caused by my own sloppy grip. The feeding and ejection issues were due to incorrect spring weights from the factory.

The frame to slide fit on this gun is very tight. I think this would make an awesome base gun for you 9mm fans.

I am asking $650, and that includes FedEx 2 day insured FFL to FFL shipping.

You can pay me through PayPal (friend and family) or send a USPS money order. As most of you know, you'll also need to provide an FFL that will receive this on your behalf as well as your name and contact phone number (so that your FFL can contact you when it arrives).

I can drop the gun off at my FFL for delivery as soon as I receive payment, FFL info, and your contact info. My FFL will ship it out FedEx 2 Day Air, usually within one business day of me dropping it of.

Feel free to ask questions.

Raven312, 10mm Guy, boatdoc and 8 others like this.
  2. BennyAdeline

BennyAdeline Official Hi-Point Brand Representative

Nov 26, 2018
    $650 shipped is screaming deal. These are sweet shooters and quite accurate. Harrison make a groovy fixed sight for the LPA cut if that’s your thing. Cool base gun to get a smith cranking on if you so desire as well.

Glws @PewPewPtwang This shouldn’t last long.

simonp and PewPewPtwang like this.

3. Integrity Arms

Integrity Arms 1911 Pistol Smith

Mar 20, 2017
    Great prices on both of these pistols sir, somebody ought to snatch these right up.. What ya looking to try and get into?

BennyAdeline likes this.
  4. ZoidMeister

ZoidMeister Consider my signature line before replying . . . .

Dec 4, 2014
    For those who have never shot one of these, your life is incomplete . . . .

I own one and hands down, it is the best trigger and softest, smoothest shooting gun I own.

Waiting with anticipation for the new owner to post a range report. It is the perfect gun to use to introduce noobs to our beloved JMB platform.

@TheCollector , I highly recommend this model. You will love it for range plinking.

5. B81

B81 Well-Known Member

Aug 12, 2018
    I haven't decided yet.

Steve Owens and BennyAdeline like this.
  6. 1911 dawg

1911 dawg Well-Known Member

Jan 14, 2018
    I agree with Zoid this is a great range gun .You can have a range party right by yourself

BennyAdeline and PewPewPtwang like this.
  7. RS.

RS. Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2017
    Is the front sight a black target sight or white dot? I assume the rear is a traditional bomar?

What type of accuracy have you been getting?

8. B81

B81 Well-Known Member

Aug 12, 2018
    The front sight is black. The rear sight is adjustable for windage and elevation. I'm not sure if it's a Bomar or LPA cut, though.

I've only shot it off hand. Unfortunately, I can't give you any quantitative data on its mechanical accuracy. I can tell you that it's been one of the most accurate pistols that I've owned.

9. PWS

PWS Well-Known Member Supporting Addict

Mar 20, 2016
    I'll take it....PP sent.....

10. B81

B81 Well-Known Member

Aug 12, 2018
    SOLD PENDING FUNDS

Steve Owens and BennyAdeline like this.
  11. B81

B81 Well-Known Member

Aug 12, 2018

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted