Springfield LW Micro Compact

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by ArmyVetSgt.Adkins, Sep 8, 2011.

1. ArmyVetSgt.Adkins

ArmyVetSgt.Adkins U.S. Army Vet

Sep 2, 2011
    SOLD PLEASE DELETEI have A LW Micro Compact has 150 rounds down the barrel and will come with 3 magazines total.I just received this back from Springfield as I sent it in to have it completely gone thru and inspected,while there they replaced the front and rear sites with trijicon sites,refit frame to slide,cut and polished feed ramp,tuned extractor,Adjusted Trigger weight,new dual recoil system,mod to recoil guide rod head,new 21# inner spring and inner spring plug.This gun has no problems at all and should be A great carry gun for someone,I just ordered A new Kobra Carry so this has to go.Im asking SOLD or the Micro with 3 mags,and might throw in A Horsehide CBST for it as well.I might consider trades for other 1911 but mainly looking for cash to pay for the Kobra Carry.Buyer to pay actual shipping costs
    444.jpg 487.jpg

481.jpg
    If cant reach me here email me at [email protected]
    Thanks,Steve

Last edited: Dec 15, 2011
  2. ArmyVetSgt.Adkins

Sep 2, 2011
    I will be gone over weekend but will be back Monday so if anyone messages I will get back with you or if need call my cell @ 419-217-8745,have limited service where Im headed so may or may not get ahold of me..

3. ArmyVetSgt.Adkins

Sep 2, 2011
    Im back in town and open to trade offers

4. ArmyVetSgt.Adkins

Sep 2, 2011
  5. polizei1

polizei1 It WAS Quack

Aug 18, 2011
    Man if I had the money I would buy a Micro and have it done up the same as my EMP. How awesome would that be. Big brother .45!

Good luck on the sale!

6. djackson

djackson Member

Aug 18, 2011
    ^ my thoughts exactly.

7. Hudgehog

Hudgehog New Member

Dec 15, 2011
    Is this still available?

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted