1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For some reason, it says sale/trade. I select for sale and reverts back to sale/trade. Not really looking for trades on this one.

Location - North Shore Massachusetts
Price - 2700 Shipped to FFL to FFL
Payment - F&F Discrete Paypal
Contact - Forum PM

Descriptions - I told myself I would never sell this gun, but trying to figure some $hit out financially. So its up for the chopping block.. Took me forever to find one. Has 1500 rounds through it. Previous owner states 1200 rounds and I have put 300 through it. Has some light scratches from holstering (Prior to me owning it). Front Sight is Dim. I am looking to get what I have into it.

Will receive the case, professional, COA, and 1 Springfield Mag, and 1 Tripp Cobra Mag. The other 5 mags, I have no clue where they went.

I have never had an issue with this gun, I'm torn posting it as it was between this and my Alchemy Customs Prime.

IMG_2342.jpg
IMG_2343.jpg
IMG_2344.jpg
IMG_2345.jpg
IMG_2346.jpg
IMG_2347.jpg
IMG_2348.jpg
IMG_2349.jpg
IMG_2350.jpg
IMG_2351.jpg

·
Registered
541 Posts
Nice gun. It's interesting that you're keeping the Prime.

·
Registered
13 Posts
For some reason, it says sale/trade. I select for sale and reverts back to sale/trade. Not really looking for trades on this one.

Location - North Shore Massachusetts
Price - 2700 Shipped to FFL to FFL
Payment - F&F Discrete Paypal
Contact - Forum PM

Descriptions - I told myself I would never sell this gun, but trying to figure some $hit out financially. So its up for the chopping block.. Took me forever to find one. Has 1500 rounds through it. Previous owner states 1200 rounds and I have put 300 through it. Has some light scratches from holstering (Prior to me owning it). Front Sight is Dim. I am looking to get what I have into it.

Will receive the case, professional, COA, and 1 Springfield Mag, and 1 Tripp Cobra Mag. The other 5 mags, I have no clue where they went.

I have never had an issue with this gun, I'm torn posting it as it was between this and my Alchemy Customs Prime.

View attachment 263747 View attachment 263749 View attachment 263751 View attachment 263753 View attachment 263755 View attachment 263757 View attachment 263759 View attachment 263761 View attachment 263763 View attachment 263765
What's the price?????

·
Premium Member
1,098 Posts
This is a great deal for one of the “originals” with the Nowlin barrel. A few marks add character. The one I had was an excellent shooter. I sold it back to my friend after he had recovered from his divorce. Wish I had the cash now to replace it with this one. GLWS

·
Registered
299 Posts
Wonderful Nowlin barreled Professional, serial numbered right in the middle of the FBI gun contract run. Fascinating pistols, built to the highest standards of the SACS. I already have a couple Pros otherwise I’d be picking this one up. GLWS

1 - 13 of 13 Posts