1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Selling my Springfield RO Elite Operator 10mm in like new condition, with exactly 66 rounds through it.
I just bought a Dan Wesson Razorback 10mm, so I don't have any use for this one lol.
Comes with all the factory stuff, 2 mags, and the black bag..

$850 shipped to your FFL.
Open to trade offers plus or minus cash. 1911's only please
PayPal friends and family, Venmo, or Zelle preferred, but will take money order as well.

Gun Firearm Trigger Gun accessory Black
Gun Firearm Trigger Line Gun accessory
Gun Trigger Air gun Gun accessory Shotgun
Gun Firearm Trigger Line Black
Font Camera Kangaroo Wallaby Photography
Gun Firearm Photograph White Trigger
Gun Firearm Trigger White Line
Gun Firearm Trigger Gun accessory Black
Audio equipment Font Symbol Black-and-white Still life photography
Leather Pocket Symbol

·
Registered
5,727 Posts
This Addict is just awesome to deal with!!! You will have NO regrets doing a deal with him. One of the top sellers I've ever dealt with and his guns are immaculate.

Brother, GLWS but you won't need it bud with that beautiful firearm!!!

Jim D
Texas

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I should add that although I'd like a straight up sale on this, we all know that I'm an addict so trades are always considered! LOL

Reactions: simonp

·
1911 Pistol Smith
11,465 Posts
Nice price on this. I just fit a barrel in a TRP 10mm and guy just shot his second deer of the season with it this year. One at 65 yards and today's was at 68 Both dropped in their tracks like a ton of bricks. I say this cause if you've been on the fence about a 10mm they're a great round I definitely plan on having my own customized version one day. Also got a Razor Back in my line up to work on.. So, keep your eye's peeled Russ you might get some ideas :p And I'll second that this is a great addict to deal with, someone should snatch this up at this price.

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Nice price on this. I just fit a barrel in a TRP 10mm and guy just shot his second deer of the season with it this year. One at 65 yards and today's was at 68 Both dropped in their tracks like a ton of bricks. I say this cause if you've been on the fence about a 10mm they're a great round I definitely plan on having my own customized version one day. Also got a Razor Back in my line up to work on.. So, keep your eye's peeled Russ you might get some ideas :p And I'll second that this is a great addict to deal with, someone should snatch this up at this price.
I appreciate the kind words guy!
That's awesome Steve, 68 yards - wow!!!

Reactions: Integrity Arms

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
LOCAL TRADE PENDING

I was actually just going to get on here and post this, I'll revise tomorrow after I met up with the guy.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts