SOLD Springfield Ronin 9mm 1911

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Doc45, Jul 11, 2020.

1. Doc45

Doc45 Well-Known Member

Jan 26, 2018
    **Sold locally**

Original owner, replaced the plastic trigger with a stainless version Ed Brown, Ed Brown extended mag release, EGW smooth faced stainless recoil spring plug, Smith and Alexander mainspring housing/mag well, Fusion Firearms standard width coco bolo magwell grips, Talon grip tape on the front strap. Have the original trigger, mag release, mainspring housing (which is checkered) and slim grips/screws, box, bag, papers, extra fiber rods for the front sight. 5 mags-SA and Ed Brown 9 rounders, 3 Metalform 10 rounders, all function perfectly. Everyone wants to know about number of rounds so I'll guess it's somewhere around 300 give or take.

The gun itself runs around $725, S&A magwell is about $95, trigger $35, grips $60, extra mags right around $70 for all.

**I'm not thrilled with shipping, my shop is charging right around $70 to ship and hoping someone in the Denver area will be interested for a local transfer.**

$750 + ffl fees, not looking for any trades. Right now I'm limited to meeting on Saturdays for the transfer.

Pics taken Saturday evening, outdoors. I'll take new ones Sunday in daylight.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 14, 2020
    Zero1911, Stogies, KS95B40 and 8 others like this.
  2. KMAC

KMAC Well-Known Member

Feb 24, 2020
    Most FFLs around here refuse to ship. The only one close that does also charged me $70 for my last sale.
    Almost worth getting my own FFL. Good luck with the sale.

Greg M., Doc45 and simonp like this.

3. Integrity Arms

Integrity Arms 1911 Pistol Smith

Mar 20, 2017
    Solid addict here folks, don't think twice.. And this is a really great deal given all the extras.. If I hadn't just bought another base gun, I'd jump on this for a nice build. Have heard pretty good things about this gun as well. GLWS Steve.. great price...

Doc45 and simonp like this.
  4. Uncle Bob

Uncle Bob Well-Known Member

Sep 22, 2017
    Problem is all the mods. I have been looking but I have no interest in something other than a stock Ronin.

5. Dreadnought

Dreadnought Well-Known Member

May 5, 2020
    Do you have to ship FROM an FFL? Or does it matter so long as it is shipped TO an FFL? Just curious how that works.

6. FWoo45

FWoo45 Well-Known Member

Jan 13, 2017
    It says that it comes with all of the stock parts, the new stuff is better than the plastic crap. Good price, win, win. I'll buy the metalforms off ya, win, win, win.

GLWS OP.

Edit to clarify: if you buy the gun and want to move some mags to recoup some $, I'll buy the metalforms off you, not trying to split up the deal.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2020
  7. Doc45

Doc45 Well-Known Member

Jan 26, 2018
    Thank you for the kind words Steve.

As for shipping, it's easier to have the dealer do it, neither of the two shops I use accept from individuals and it seems more ffls are going that route. I'm limited with my work schedule on getting to the dealer on Saturday, both the FedEx or UPS hubs are difficult for me to get to on their limited Saturday hours.

As for it being stock v modified everything can be removed very easily, no fitting of the stock trigger would be required. I didn't change the grip bushings, using o rings to hold the full length screws/grips in place. Considering the mods I feel I priced it very fairly. Not interested in splitting it up just now, thanks.

8. vegas7777

vegas7777 Member

Jun 15, 2018
    Shipmygundorcom works great usually. Just a thought

Mike Meints and Integrity Arms like this.
  9. Integrity Arms

Mar 20, 2017
    The shipmygun goes through Buds, @Doc45 I believe they are priced at $50 This might be a good option for ya..

Doc45 and FWoo45 like this.
  10. Integrity Arms

Mar 20, 2017
    As mentioned all stock parts and could resell the non-stock parts and extra mags to recoup some of the Money..

Doc45 and FWoo45 like this.
  11. fieldgrade

fieldgrade resident crank

Mar 13, 2017
    These are good shooters and hard to find new.

Doc45 and Integrity Arms like this.
  12. Uncle Bob

Sep 22, 2017
    Thanks for the clarification. Sorry but I just want a stock Ronin.

13. Uncle Bob

Sep 22, 2017
    I see NIB ads everytime I look. I got interested in this to help out another addict.

14. Uncle Bob

Sep 22, 2017
    Yeah it is, but add 70 for shipping. I'll think about it.....

15. mikes250r

mikes250r Well-Known Member

Feb 25, 2018
    SA makes a solid 1911 out of the box. The quality is approaching that of DW, better than some other big names out there.

16. fallenangelhim

fallenangelhim chicken wings

Jan 18, 2018
    Lies...lol. They have been doing it long enough and gotten a good fan base.

mikes250r likes this.
  17. fallenangelhim

fallenangelhim chicken wings

Jan 18, 2018
    I really like these two tones. Gosh darnit.

Doc45 likes this.
  18. Doc45

Doc45 Well-Known Member

Jan 26, 2018
    No trades, thanks though

Zero1911 likes this.
  19. Zero1911

Zero1911 Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2019
    If I can get that sold and yours is still available, I’ll PM you. I like everything you did with that base.

Doc45 likes this.
  20. Zero1911

Zero1911 Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2019
    Also, if I buy it, all you have to do is send me the slide and other stuff separately. You then go to whatever shipper is convenient to you (usps, fedex, ups) and declare the lower in an open box and have the receiving FFL in hand. The clerk clarifies with her superior and there is zero issue. I’ve done this numerous times either selling, repairing or customizing handguns and AR’s.

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted