1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a bit of a catch and release for me:

Springfield TRP in 10mm, two mags, case and paperwork. In excellent condition as a safe queen, but expect minor handling marks, although to my eyes it looks almost perfect. I believe all of the smudges in the photos are fingerprints and oil (including some cruddy night sights that I feel slightly embarrassed about - like showing up to a slumber party with dirty socks...). The RMR glass is clear and unscratched.

If you are not happy with condition of this pistol, you can ship it back (before completing the FFL transfer) for a full refund of your purchase price.

$2000 shipped CONUS from my FFL. I can take Zelle (chase), discrete PP F&F or wait for a check to clear.

Revolver Air gun Trigger Everyday carry Gun barrel

Revolver Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory

Fluid Finger Gesture Watch Drinkware

Hand Automotive lighting Finger Communication Device Camera accessory

Fluid Office supplies Material property Writing implement Office equipment

Watch Camera accessory Watch accessory Toy Electric blue

Camera accessory Cameras & optics Camera Automotive design Gadget

Automotive tire Product Tire Tread Font

Rectangle Bumper Gas Automotive exterior Aluminium

·
Registered
Custom 1911’s
26 Posts

Springfield TRP in 10mm, two mags, case and paperwork. In excellent condition as a safe queen, but expect minor handling marks, although to my eyes it looks almost perfect. I believe all of the smudges in the photos are fingerprints and oil (including some cruddy night sights that I feel slightly embarrassed about - like showing up to a slumber party with dirty socks...). The RMR glass is clear and unscratched.

If you are not happy with condition of this pistol, you can ship it back (before completing the FFL transfer) for a full refund of your purchase price.

$2000 shipped CONUS from my FFL. I can take Zelle (chase), discrete PP F&F or wait for a check to clear.

View attachment 903413
View attachment 903412

View attachment 903407
View attachment 903409
View attachment 903410
View attachment 903406
View attachment 903408
View attachment 903411
View attachment 903414

View attachment 903413
View attachment 903412

View attachment 903407
View attachment 903409
View attachment 903410
View attachment 903406
View attachment 903408
View attachment 903411
View attachment 903414
Please give me a call at 615-506-1484

1 - 5 of 5 Posts