1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Winter is Coming
1,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm probably going to regret this one BUT there is something local I want to buy, so I'm posting this custom built full rail TRP by Dave Nielsen at Southridge Arms.

All MIM removed, C&S trigger kit, the trigger is one of the best I have on any custom or semi custom. I don't have a build sheet because Dave doesn't provide a build sheet. He is a phenomenal gunsmith though and the go to guy in WA for 1911's. Has night sights and of course a bull barrel. VZ grips as shown.

Will come with two Wilson mags and a generic case. $1600 shipped CONUS, PayPal F&F or USPS money orders please. Please make sure your FFL can receive from an individual with a copy of DL.

TRP-2.JPG

TRP-1.JPG

·
Cogito ergo armatus sum
1,934 Posts
Very nice. Would love something like this for HD, but not good time. GLWS!

·
Every day is Saturday and every night's a party!
6,831 Posts
That's sweet, not sure I'd want to part with it if it was mine!

Reactions: blitz45

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
If Dave Nielsen built this, it's likely one of the best triggers you'll ever feel. He built mine with a C&S trigger kit - phenomenal. Dave is a well trusted 1911 builder in WA state.

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
Damn, damn, damn...I commented before but I will again. Of all the Springer, except maybe thier Pro Railed, I do love this 1911! To think all the MIM has been removed, with a trigger kit and the other additions this is a great package!

·
Grip Maker and FFL Dealer
745 Posts
Just outta my budget reach right now! Would love to own that one. Need to sell a few more sets of grips and then I might just have enough in my slush fund.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,460 Posts
I’m not usually a fan of railed 1911s but that full rail is appealing on this one for sure

GLWS

1 - 20 of 24 Posts