1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked this up used and had big plans for it but between the X9 and some other projects this one needs to go. Shoots great, love the extra weight of the full rail. I’m asking $1150 shipped within CONUS. Details below:

No idea on round count before I owned it but it didn’t appear to be a lot. I have put right at 300 through it. It’s plenty accurate and reliable, trigger is on par with other TRP’s I have owned.

Some light wear on the left side leading edge, some light wear and a few scratches on the right side leading edge of slide. I have taken close ups of both.

2004 model and the night sights were deader than Elvis. I painted the front sight as a temporary measure. I ordered a fiber optic front and a blacked out rear from Harrison but never had these installed. The new sights will be shipped with the gun but not installed unless you want me to have that done. That would add $35 as I have no way to do it myself.

Comes with one Wilson mag and your choice of the grips pictured or a set of Cherokee Hills magwell cut ironwood grips. Also a Springfield case but it isn’t original to the gun.

Has the 10-8 reverse plug installed so you can run a GI guide rod. I still have the full length rod as well if you want it.

Payment options are PP friends & family or USPS. Not looking for any trades.

Gun Wood Firearm Trigger Hardwood

Hardwood Rectangle Musical instrument accessory Wood stain Plywood
Wood Gun Brown Firearm Trigger
Blue Electric blue Hardwood Cobalt blue Rectangle
Technology Electric blue Cobalt blue Machine Sand
Brown Infrastructure Bicycle accessory Atmosphere Soil

1 - 6 of 6 Posts