Springfield XDm Compact 3.8 in 45acp...Any Thoughts on These?

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by Nalajr, Mar 18, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Nalajr

Nalajr Well-Known Member

Feb 17, 2015
    Hey all,

I might have a chance to pick one of these up for a pretty good deal. I don't know the details right yet, but my buddy says one of his employees has one that he needs to get rid of cause he needs the money. My buddy doesn't care for it and mentioned it to me. I don't know that much about this pistol so I thought I'd ask and see what you all thought or could tell me about it.

Like I said, this just popped up on me a few minutes ago, but the pistol is the 45acp version in the 3.8" barrel length with the COMPACT frame. It is a nice looking pistol and should carry pretty well. The specs say it weighs in at around 26 ounces and carries 10 rounds of 45acp. I don't know if it's the 2-tone version or not.

What do you think of this pistol? I think Springfield discontinued it or part of the line they used to sell.
    Does anyone own one that they use for carry on occasion? How does it shoot? How does it compare to the Glock 30?

Anything you know about this pistol that you can tell me would be helpful and much appreciated. What would you say is a good deal for one in 90% or better condition?

Thanks for your time and help.
    Larry

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted