1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
I'm done buying guns, I'm just a bystander now
7,435 Posts
Have they not landed in anyone's hands yet? I have not really been following the Duo

I see some Staccato C Duo's on GB but no C2's

·
Money talks but here it only says buh bye!!
439 Posts
There has been a handfull of C2s on GB but no duo's that I've seen.

There is next to nothing online on the C2s leading me to think that although officially they have been shipping since December, they must be barely trickling out of the factory.

This is the first time I've ever pre ordered a gun (also probably the last) and has been difficult to watch a couple come and go on GB at no premium. Guess I need to learn patience or something!!

·
439 Posts
Dcf1981 care to share any thoughts and pics for those of us still empty handed?

Much obliged!!

·
Registered
30 Posts
I’m on vacation right now, so no pics. But, it is noticeably smaller in the hand vs last year’s Staccato P Duo although not too much smaller in specs. It is the perfect size for carry imo. I ordered the Tactical Duo plate from Dawson and it’s waiting for when I get home to mount up a RMR since I prefer it vs any of the carry options currently available. Mine came with the taller Duo front sight installed with the shorter front sight in the Duo packet. I wish it would have came with the Tactical Duo plate, but since it’s primarily intended for concealed carry I can see people preferring a smaller option. I just don’t think the durability is there for the mini MRDS yet.

·
...Terminal Addict
1,449 Posts
There has been a handfull of C2s on GB but no duo's that I've seen.

There is next to nothing online on the C2s leading me to think that although officially they have been shipping since December, they must be barely trickling out of the factory.

This is the first time I've ever pre ordered a gun (also probably the last) and has been difficult to watch a couple come and go on GB at no premium. Guess I need to learn patience or something!!
I pre-orderd a C2 as well, and still waiting... I am pretty they are making (1) a day, if that! lol
I have been tempted to snatch one of the few I have seen on GB... however, I am trying to be patient as well!

·
439 Posts
I called STI at the beginning of the month telling them I ordered a gun 15 minutes ago online and wanted to know why it wasn't here yet! :laugh:

All kidding aside, I was told to call back at the end of the month and we'll have a better idea! :facepalm:

·
Registered
69 Posts
For those of you waiting, sorry to say this but it sucks.

The wait that is. The C2 is awesome! I do not have the Duo but as a former owner of the C and current owner of a P, the C2 is fantastic. Great carry size, while still giving you plenty of firearm and capacity that isn’t a compromise.

Be patient- It’s worth it.

·
439 Posts
Dang it. If they still have one at the store tomorrow I may have to head up there and actually get my hands on one!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts