1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am putting my Springfield RO up for sale. I have upgraded to a Nighthawk Enforcer and do not use this 1911 in 9mm anymore. Build year is probably 2015 or 16. I do not have the paperwork but am the original owner. Added a magwell to it from Dawson Precision but have the original parts you could put back on if you choose to. Comes with the original wooden grip panels and a aftermarket set I used for competition. Come with two mags as you can see. Several thousand rounds thru it but well kept.

Asking $550....reduced to $500 FFL to FFL, PayPal Family/Friends
Trigger Gun accessory Air gun Gun barrel

1,567 Posts
good deal right here

Reactions: simonp

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Unfortunately, I did not notice this pistol has adjustable sights(imagine!!). I want fixed sights. Jim did provide, unsolicited, additional pictures. I would not hesitate to purchase from this member. Nice pistol, indeed.

Thanks Jim,

Gary

·
resident crank
1,979 Posts
Unfortunately, I did not notice this pistol has adjustable sights(imagine!!). I want fixed sights. Jim did provide, unsolicited, additional pictures. I would not hesitate to purchase from this member. Nice pistol, indeed.

Thanks Jim,

Gary
To get fixed sights on a recent production RO, you basically have two options. The RO model with a rail, or swap the target sight with a Harrison Extreme Service U Notch which is basically made for the Springer’s with target sights. I run one and it’s great. It does require fitting.
https://shop.harrisoncustom.com/rear-sights-std-bomar-springfield-trp

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

Thanks Jim,

Gary
Gary,

I’m glad the pictures were helpful, but wish we could still have worked out a deal. I was only trying to treat you as I would have wanted to be treated.
Good luck.

Jim

·
verbum sat sapienti est
69 Posts
Dasoofr, Harrison sight mentioned looks great and works great. I have used them to replace adjustable on a couple of Springers.

Reactions: ZoidMeister

·
Known Agitator
3,695 Posts
Dasroofr, I got my RO used, previous owner installed the Harrison rear sight. Works great for me. If I did not have a 9mm RO, I would be trying to get this one.
Wood Hardwood Line Wood stain Black

1 - 20 of 26 Posts