1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
870 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up for sale is a Stan Chen Shooter Installed magwell, black, for full-sized 1911s. These work really well on Dan Wesson, Colts, Springfield Armory, and other Government sized 1911s. I have one on a SA Combat Operator, and another on a S&W Pro Series 9mm 1911.

I tried to install this one on a Rock River Polymer Framed 1911, but the rails on the magwell are too tall to fit the insert of the Rock River polymer. I then put it on my S&W Pro Series 1911, but preferred the stainless steel one's look, so I took it back off. The Pro was never carried or fired with the magwell on.

This one has been sitting on my shelf, waiting for another gun. However, I am on a hiatus from buying guns for now, so I am selling.

This is in great shape, as new, except for slight "wear" on the top of the rails (which will be hidden when installed) from attempting to fit it in the Rock River frame. What looks like a mark on the bottom of the magwell in picture 1 is just oil.

Sorry, does NOT come with the bag of Peanut M&Ms. They are LONG GONE!!

$100 shipped. Paypal F&F, USPS Money Order, or personal check from well known members are fine.

First "I'll take it" followed by PM gets this nice magwell.

Stan Chen .jpg
Stan Chen 2.jpg
Stan Chen 3.jpg

1 - 7 of 7 Posts