1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
24DA11FA-5629-490D-B7DB-CA2E733926E3.jpeg
76EA66C2-8C39-4976-85EE-6DA010DC5B65.jpeg
BE27F2E8-B265-4427-8E14-5E7D915CD452.jpeg

This is colt combat delta 10 slide I found on eBay. Cut for Novak sights. I tried polishing the flats myself before being sent out for bluing. That’ll be a while though. Ordered a JEM frame with skip line checkering cut for a Wilson/Nowlin ramped barrel. That’ll be a kart xact fit. All small parts will be EGW except the mainspring housing which will be matched skip line and the high grip grip safety. I saw on the JEM site that they have a slide stop and thumb safety that have an X pattern machined into them. I’ll probably get those as well. I have my old delta wrap around rubber grips, so I’ll remove those medallions and see if I can get some Burl grips made. After that, high polish blue. It’s going to be a while until I can do more though.
*any pics of delta’s, custom or stock, or 10’s in general would be great.

·
The Tinker
3,372 Posts
Alright!! :popcorn:

·
Registered
239 Posts
You’re sending the slide to be finished *before* fitting the gun? Bold move, if true.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You’re sending the slide to be finished *before* fitting the gun? Bold move, if true.

That’s a big NO, lol. I was just trying my hand at polishing the slide. I ordered the frame yesterday. Still need to contact kart about the barrel. I’m just bored with this whole quarantine. Having some fun.

·
Registered
239 Posts
That does sound like fun!! Take a look on Deep River Customs, they’ve got really good prices on Kart barrels, including the EZ-fit variety.

Have fun with the build!!!

·
Registered
239 Posts
That does sound like fun!! Take a look on Deep River Customs, they’ve got really good prices on Kart barrels, including the EZ-fit variety.

Have fun with the build!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts