Steve Nastoff Caspian .38 Super Comp gun

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by rsxr22, Jan 23, 2012.

1. rsxr22

rsxr22 Member

Aug 17, 2011
    Hey guys,
    As you all know I am going to be leaving for the AF in a few months and Ive got some stuff that I would really like to get before I go. Sadly the stuff i need is some good clothing and Arcteryx aint cheap!!! Thank god for the LEAF program though!! So I am trying to thin some of my "collection" guns.

As you guys know I picked this Nastoff up about 2-3 months ago and while it is one of the best and fastest shooting guns Ive ever shot, There really isnt a whole lot i can use it for at this time, so I am looking to get rid of it. Specs are as follows:
    Caspian frame/slide 5" with compensator, comes with 5 magazines, the gun is hard chromed and by my guess about 87-90% condition wise, it has a 2 3/4 lb trigger pull and runs like a champ!! I am looking to get out of it what i have in it which is $1500. If you guys arent familiar with Nastoff, he was one of the more respected guys building 1911's back in the 80's and was a lot of the premier custom smith's todays influence. Its been awhile since I have sold anything so If i managed to forget anything, just shoot me a question! And pics.....
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

If you would like anymore or have any questions please email me rather than pm, [email protected]...
    I am not that interested in trades right now, but it never hurts to ask if you got something that I would like. I wouldnt even mind adding some cash if it was something that i really liked or wanted.

2. rsxr22

rsxr22 Member

Aug 17, 2011

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted