1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
You Don’t Know Me!
1,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Job situation is still a no-go so I need to move another gun.

Custom details below - STI 4.0 Tactical with (6) magazines including shipping FFL to FFL
$1850 (prefer PayPal Friends and Family discrete - Dallas area)

I got this from another Addict and here is what he had done;
SENT TO ED BROWN AND HAD MAJOR PARTS REPLACED FOR RELIABILITY AND LONGEVITY, TOP AND REAR OF THE SLIDES SERATED, INSTALLED WILSON COMBAT BATTLE SIGHT REAR SIGHT, AND BARRELS COATED WITH TIN.

Since I got it I have gone back through it and replaced the sear spring and cleaned up a bit of surface rust that was on the grip inserts. It is spotless now.

I have also added an Atlas Gunworks short solid trigger and new trigger bow. This is nice as if you want another of their triggers they screw into the bow. So you can get any of their triggers and just thread them on to your desired length. Their triggers alone are pretty reasonable too.

I also just purchased 4 additional magazines which gives you a total of (5) 17 round and (1) 21 round magazines.

This is a great shooting gun that I really hate to part with.

·
You Don’t Know Me!
1,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Damn Brother, good luck with the job hunt and the sale, anybody looking Rod is great to deal with
Thanks Hunt. It does suck being out of work and while the job market is good I am 57 and I can tell you age discrimination is alive and well.

·
Registered
2,641 Posts
Extremely good, almost laughable, price. If I didn’t already have 2 Tactical’s I’d be all over it. Each of those mags is a $50 bill. If this lasts more than 24 hours I’ll be very surprised.

·
...Terminal Addict
1,451 Posts
GLWS Rod, and I hope things turn around for you soon!
Excellent offering here... I wish I could take this one off your hands

·
You Don’t Know Me!
1,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks guys, I think it is more than fair and set to sell so I can get cash in the bank.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I'm interested. Could you please message me.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Ratrod is a great guy to deal with, wish timing was a little different and I was headed to the bank right now...glws

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
89 Posts
Someone has to buy this. It's a steal! I have the exact same gun and I love it. It's a very flat shooter. But I paid a lot more than this price! GLWS

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

·
You Don’t Know Me!
1,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Someone has to buy this. It's a steal! I have the exact same gun and I love it. It's a very flat shooter. But I paid a lot more than this price! GLWS

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk
Maybe I will try a different tactic. I think I will bump the price to $1850 (but if you do not TLDR this thread I will still sell it for $1550 because I need the cash). Maybe people think that it is too low because there is something wrong with it (which there isn’t).

We will see what happens for a day or two. LOL

·
Registered
2,641 Posts
How is this still here? Guys this is a great deal, a lot less than I would list it for if I was selling one.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts