1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Yes...you are seeing this right. I have decided to part with my STI Combat Master, which I purchased from the always-awesome Dan @BBP. Why would he be doing this? What is wrong with this guy / this gun?

The answer is that, though there may be plenty wrong with me (ask my wife...), there is nothing wrong with the pistol. Zip. I have fired less than (400) flawless rounds through her. She shoots flat and STUPID-ACCURATE with everything from 115gr - 147gr, round nose to hollow points (I have tried a few of each, again, not many rounds downrange) with all magazines. As you all know, she is the envy of every other gun at the range. There were only 1000 to 1100 total of these masterpieces made.

So why sell it? To be honest, it is generally just sitting around and I am not going to shoot it much. I really am not into safe queens anymore and would rather fund other projects. If no one buys it, so be it. I have no pressing need to part with it. However, she will be better off in the hands of someone who wants to shoot her more often than I do. Not enough amazing things can be said about this pistol - ask anyone who owns one.

Again, she has been shot but - if you know me - you can eat your dinner off of my guns. She is very, very clean and well oiled with ZERO - count that again - ZERO scratches or dings on the pistol, frame, or grip. The only marks are on the magazine funnel from reloads (see picture) and that can be changed easily with another one from STI if someone is that particular. It is meant to be shot, after all. Anything you see on the below pictures is merely dust, lint, oil, or a combination thereof.

I have everything that was included with her, including the (4) 140mm/21-round mags, case, and all the crap it came with. In the same (if not worse) condition, these are flying off of Gunbroker for around $5500. New ones are $6k plus. I am asking $4,900 for mine, which will include insured shipping to an FFL of the buyer's choice. Price is firm. Form of payment can be discussed but any/all funds will have to clear before I ship (duh....). No trades. I can take additional pictures if requested. Please feel free to PM or post any questions you may have.

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg

·
Vendor
1,424 Posts
I just sold one on Gunbroker. Started the auction at 3900.00 and let the market dictate the price. It sold for 6450.00

If you’re looking for one this is a reasonable price. GLWS

·
Enabler
3,468 Posts
I almost want to buy it back.

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Never fear gun-lovers: I have a beautiful, even-less-used Sig P320 Legion being posted soon! Not the same as a Combat Master, I know, but damn good nonetheless!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts