1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
5,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Costa carry comp in 9mm. Black and tan frames included (both have been re stippled and are not as abrasive as the DVC grip). Will also come with a total of 7 mags. 2-26 rnd, 4-17 and 1-20 and a Tier-1 concealed xiphos holster and mag carrier. Gun also has both steel and titanium firing pins with respective springs and a 5 pack of new recoil springs. I have put 800 rounds through it and it runs like a champ. Unknown count before I owned it. Has a little fouling in the comp , gun is clean but magwell has a few scratches. 3400 shipped
20191126_224440.jpg

·
Registered
12 Posts
Sell that tan grip separate?

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Have the grips been recontoured as well as stippled? Who did the grip work?
Thanks,
Jeff

·
Registered
5,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes. Previous owner did the tan frame. I did the black one.

·
Registered
5,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Who did the stippling work?
See post above. Fyi...the black frame I did came out very comfortable to carry even against skin. The tan frame the previous owner did has more of a prickly velcro ish feel. Both came out well.

·
Registered
5,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I have the claw for the holster as well for aiwb carry.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I know, I struggle with the sending money away person to person. Something happens where the gun gets lost or damaged in shipping and one party gets the short end of the stick or something. Maybe if it wasn’t 4x what I’d normally might pay for a gun I want. I was going to buy a new staccato p off a person and my ffl was really against me doing that one at $1000 less.

899 Posts
I know, I struggle with the sending money away person to person. Something happens where the gun gets lost or damaged in shipping and one party gets the short end of the stick or something. Maybe if it wasn’t 4x what I’d normally might pay for a gun I want. I was going to buy a new staccato p off a person and my ffl was really against me doing that one at $1000 less.
That’s what insurance is for and @bnaples is trusted around here so I don’t see the issue if you’re a serious buyer...

·
Never Forget
9,031 Posts
I can't vouch for you. But. I'll put everything I own on @bnaples being straight up. You have zero worries, trust me.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts