1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Next up on the chopping block is my STI DVC Carry. I am not the original owner but I did purchase it from the gentlemen that was. As you can see the full package is here; box, bag, test target, QC sign-off card, manual, guide rod tool, holster and magazines.

Round count is unknown, however the gun is in excellent shape and is still very tight. I think the photos should tell the story of this pistol, however should you need more or want to see something specific, let me know and I will be more than happy to provide additional photos, Facetime, or speak on the phone to answer any questions; just PM me with your contact info.

Included is: STI DVC Carry, box, bag, paperwork as shown below, guide rod tool, Garrett IWB holster (kydex outside and leather inside), EDIT ** 2 original 16rd mags. EDIT**

For the package I am asking $2850 plus actual shipping cost from an individual to your FFL. I will use shipmygun.com and provide a copy of my DL so please make sure your FFL accepts from individuals. I accept Zelle, Paypl FF, USPS MO or Venmo.

This is listed exclusively here and nowhere else, so if you see it posted elsewhere... its a scam. "I will take it" takes priority over any PMs.

I would be interested in trades for only 2011s, preferably an Atlas or modded STI / Staccatos / variants.

Thanks for looking!

Rectangle Wood Office equipment Font Bag
Trigger Air gun Wood Gun barrel Gun accessory
Wood Tool Gun accessory Office supplies Metal
Cosmetics Tool Bullet Font Office supplies
Trigger Air gun Wood Gun barrel Gun accessory
Office equipment Auto part Font Technology Metal
Office equipment Bullet Gun accessory Trigger Cylinder
Luggage and bags Wood Bag Flooring Hardwood

·
Premium Member
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm not an expert on the two, although I do own both guns and I can tell you right off the bat they have a different "feel" there are some points I've found after a quick google search. Maybe someone else will chime in to correct me or add.

1. DVC has a steel frame vs the aluminum of the C2 (subtle weight difference)
2. DVC has Gen1 dragon scale grip. (both 120mm)
3. DVC has a shorter trigger
4. DVC has a DLC barrel
5. Purely aesthetic differences ( slide cuts of the DVC)
6. Some have argued the STI is of a higher build quality

Hope this helps!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts