1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is the alloy-frame, 120mm grip, railed version of the Carry. Not a DVC-C. I have a Staccato C2 inbound, making this potential trade fodder.

Purchased the Carry from [email protected] 300-ish rounds thru it. Comes w/ pleather case, paperwork, etc, and two 120mm mags.

• Primary trade interest is a stainless or chromed Les Baer Stinger in 38 Super... or perhaps a NIB Hemi or Boss in .45ACP.
  • Secondary trade interest would be a 5-5.4" 9mm STI DVC model w/ rail- something like the DVC-3 or DVC-Tactical, etc.
  • Tertiary trade interest would be $2500 cash.

Those are the only things I'm considering right now. You may make other trade offers, but don't be offended if/when I say "No, thank you." Not that anyone in this group would react as such, of course.

DVC Carry left_2.jpg
DVC Carry_2.jpg

·
shooter of guns, petter of dogs
260 Posts
Forgive my ignorance, but what is the difference between this “carry” and the DVC C? I’m guessing the C is the replacement for the Carry model?

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Forgive my ignorance, but what is the difference between this “carry” and the DVC C? I’m guessing the C is the replacement for the Carry model?
I think there have been multiple iterations of both. I would not be the best SME to detail all of the differences. The Carry came first, I know, and I believe the slide cuts and barrel coatings are different, perhaps the sights and slide logos, too. I think @Descartian and perhaps others would be able to speak more confidently on the differences.

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Back up. Thanks for the offers so far- keep 'em comin'!

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Really nice. I just traded Chicken Dinner Arms for one of these, and it will be my second Carry. I have tried a variety of STIs and this is one of two models I really like. Someone should snap this up because they are not making these anymore. GLWS.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts