1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a lightly used STI DVC Carry 2011 in 9mm. This is an excellent carry pistol with an awesome aftermarket flat trigger. Aluminum frame makes this a lightweight gun weighing in at only 26oz unloaded. Very nice aesthetics with window cuts and copper colored bull barrel.

Comes with factory Presentation case and box, 1 16-round flush magazine, 1 17-round extended mag, DVC VIP Dragon Scale stippled grip, and Heinie ledge rear sight with tritium front sight.

The STI 2011’s have amazing fit and finish, excellent SA triggers like the 1911 platform, and double stack 9mm capacity.

I got this in a trade but I’ve chosen to sell it for another expensive toy. This gun has approximately 500 rounds on it and only minor wear on the slide and barrel. Very minor handling marks that are hard to see and are typical of a lightly used gun. The DVC Carry Model retails for $3000 and is no longer produced.

Asking $2200 shipped from my FFL to yours.

PayPal FF or you pay fees for payment.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,463 Posts
You mentioned an aftermarket trigger. What is it, who installed it, and what is the trigger pull weight? If this picture will load for me, what are the spots on top of the slide?

Are you you looking for any trades? Thank you for your time Sir/Ma'am. I appreciate it very much.

I forgot to ask, with large hands and long fingers, not super large hands but large, can a person get an all fingers grip on this pistol or does the pinky finger hang off.

Jim D.
FC723DF7-EA8A-4567-A3B2-75E0004A212E.jpeg

·
Premium Member
1,337 Posts
You mentioned an aftermarket trigger. What is it, who installed it, and what is the trigger pull weight? If this picture will load for me, what are the spots on top of the slide?

Are you you looking for any trades? Thank you for your time Sir/Ma'am. I appreciate it very much.

I forgot to ask, with large hands and long fingers, not super large hands but large, can a person get an all fingers grip on this pistol or does the pinky finger hang off.

Jim D.
View attachment 426585
Trigger looks svi

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

1 - 10 of 10 Posts