1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Enabler
3,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have an STI DVC Carry HOST in 9MM available. These are awesome carry guns. I'm out of the shop for a few days so I am using stock photos from the STI website.

Price: $3399 MSRP (Message for Addicts Price)
Available: 1

BE FASTER WHEN IT REALLY COUNTS.

With weight and function paramount, the DVC Carry is designed with the concealed carry user in mind. All of the essential DVC model features have been modified and incorporated into a tight package. The specially stippled DVC signature grip has been shortened for ease of concealment while still holding a higher capacity. If you are wanting a fully featured concealed carry gun, this one should definitely lead your short list. Now offered with our H.O.S.T. slide cuts you are able to mount a variety of red-dot optics. Allowing you to put shots on targets faster, when it truly counts.
PERFORMANCE FEATURES
  • BARREL- 3.90 inch Bull Barrel
  • FINISH- Diamond Like Carbon
  • MAGAZINES- 2 ea / 120mm
  • TRIGGER- 3.5 lbs w/Ambi Safety Lever
  • SIGHTS- Tritium Front, Fixed Ledge Rear or HOST Tritium Rear
  • GRIP- 2011 DVC Stippled, VIP Length, Black Color
  • OTHER- Recoil Master

·
Vendor
1,275 Posts
These are great guns, I carried one as my daily carry for almost a year until I sold it right off my hip with holster and all. I did not have the HOST but just the standard. Super fast and flat shooting gun.

Reactions: BBP

·
Registered
45 Posts
Oh my, I was just considering a red dot pistol and now this! But the staccato c is still calling to me like a siren.

·
Enabler
3,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh my, I was just considering a red dot pistol and now this! But the staccato c is still calling to me like a siren.
Why not both? Spread out the payments, make it easy.

·
Registered
653 Posts
Because I don't have 6k in my gun fund, that's why ;)

I'll soon (hopefully) be on a fixed income.....hopefully.

·
Enabler
3,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
1 - 9 of 9 Posts