1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
CLOSED DECIDED TO KEEP AFTER SHOOTING HIM!

Here is a used Sti Dvc Carry that I just purchased. I decided that I prefer the size of my edc x9 more so this is on the move. It comes with sti box outer box sleeve and pleather sti case. 2 mags one 120mm and one 126mm. Note that there is some carry marks and some marks by the slide release for full disclosure. If you need any more specific pictures please let me know.

Now open to 45 and 9mm offers.
Trades

nighthawk t3
wilson ullc
nighthawk t4
guncrafter
les baer (black baer, Stinger)
Springfield SACS
Springfield combat operator 9mm (lipseys)
A larger size Sti dvc 3, dvc L,
Alchemy Brimstone
I am really open to a lot of different stuff.

I am somewhat new here so if you are a well established member I have no issues shipping my gun first.

Thanks Sam

·
Premium Member
5,048 Posts
Well Cheeks,
You've had everything thing else thrown at you, so I have a brand new unfired DW 38 Super with 5 magazines & Custom grips that I've had for a couple of years.

Jim D.

·
Premium Member
1,631 Posts
What trade value do you assign to yours?

·
Premium Member
5,048 Posts
Hey Sam,
Do you know how many have owned it besides you? Do have any idea of the total round count through the firearm?

And last Sam, if a person has large/ex. large hands (not super extra large), can they get a full all fingers grip on this gun? Thanks,

Jim D - BCD 45

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
Hey Sam,
Do you know how many have owned it besides you? Do have any idea of the total round count through the firearm?

And last Sam, if a person has large/ex. large hands (not super extra large), can they get a full all fingers grip on this gun? Thanks,

Jim D - BCD 45
I have no idea of the history of the gun. My brother has large hands and he gets a full grip on the gun. Thank you for the picture Steve.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts