SOLD STI DVC Tactical 9mm

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Switchride, Dec 28, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Switchride

Switchride Active Member

Dec 14, 2018
    I am looking to sell or trade my DVC Tactical in 9mm after I picked up an omni and fell in love with it. The gun is in excellent condition and comes with the original box/docs/2 mags. Like every other used gun on the internet it was not shot much(~100rds on it's sole range trip).

I would prefer to trade for a used wilson edc x9 but would sell it for $2500 shipped if I can't find a trade. I have the gun cross listed on my local GA trader page(ODT) as well as arfcom. I know I am new here so I can provide feedback on either of those sites under the same username for reference. Thanks!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

MHarvey, RN47, GIJoke and 1 other person like this.
  2. TRRK Trading

TRRK Trading Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2018

3. GIJoke

GIJoke A meat popsicle I am

Aug 28, 2018
    Very nice! GLWS!

4. firecatwilson

firecatwilson Well-Known Member

Feb 24, 2013
    I've been on the hunt for one of these 5in Tacticals!!! Wish I had a wilson to trade you!

5. Brian Rhodes

Brian Rhodes Well-Known Member

Jun 5, 2016
    Any interest in adding little cash for a Guncrafter Hellcat X2 double stack commander ??? Pm me if so.

Sent from my LG-H931 using Tapatalk

6. Brian Rhodes

Jun 5, 2016
    Also have a Gov size X2 Hellcat both new

7. Switchride

Switchride Active Member

Dec 14, 2018
    Really just interested in trying out that edc x9 right now or getting some cash to buy a used one. Thank you for the offer though

Brian Rhodes likes this.
  8. Bogey41

Bogey41 Active Member

Apr 6, 2016
  9. Brian Rhodes

Jun 5, 2016
    Wish I had one to give ya id love to have the DVC

10. Switchride

Switchride Active Member

Dec 14, 2018
    Bumping it up. I've had some really generous offers on trades which I greatly appreciate, but I'm still looking for an edc9 primarily. The only other niche in the collection I might want to try to fill would be a 2011 in .45. I'd probably want another dvc tac so if anyone has one and wants to do a caliber swap that might be an option too.

firecatwilson likes this.
  11. Switchride

Switchride Active Member

Dec 14, 2018
    Found a trade for the edc9 I was looking for so closing this one up. Thanks all

*edit*The drop down to change the thread title to sold is unclickable because it opens behind the edit popup. If a mod is able to help out that would be most appreciated.

Brian Rhodes likes this.
  12. Whiten

Whiten Well-Known Member

Jun 9, 2017
    @Switchride Go to edit then more options that will let you use the drop down title menu

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.