1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought this awhile back with the intention to use it as a suppressor host, put exactly 100 flawless rounds through it. This thing shoots amazingly flat. Never bought the suppressor for it after all. Sat in bed side safe since.

X300u was bought new at the same time, it's as new, never shot it with the X300u attached.

The Limited Edition has the upgraded treebark FDE Grip, Swiss cheese lightning cuts on slide, Hex hammer, and a 9mm threaded barrel.

Not exactly sure what to price this at, they are hard to find. Comes with everything as new from STI. 2 FDE 140mm (20rd) mags.

$3200 w/x300u

Gun Firearm Trigger Gun accessory Tan

Product Gun Firearm Trigger White

·
Registered
949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm going to Withdraw this for now, I can't let it go.

Mods, you can mark this Sold or Delete. I still can't edit my for sale ad's. Never been able to.

·
Registered
949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
I'm going to Withdraw this for now, I can't let it go.

Mods, you can mark this Sold or Delete. I still can't edit my for sale ad's. Never been able to.
Back up for sale, and I'm going to reduce the price.

$2,800 shipped

Top trade would be a B&T GHM9 but would consider other trades. Plus or Minus cash depending on trade.

Trades I'm interested in are:
1) B&T GHM9, APC9
2) Zenith Z5RS-SB, Pistolman, etc.
3) Sig Virtus Pistol 11.5 or under in 5.56
4) PTR CT9
5) Scar 17s, 20s

·
Registered
949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Also for full disclosure, I noticed just a small wear spot on the outside edge of left side safety, after taking these pictures. Hardly noticeable unless you're anal like me.

·
Registered
949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
Thanks GI! Back at ya!

The pictures say it all. Awesome shooting pistol, that my wife wants me to keep (She carries a Tactical 4.0), but I need to get myself a sub-gun.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts