1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The advertisement is a little deceiving. Has a picture of a 2011 grip with $49 right under it. Then they are all priced at $99+
Yeah, they got me on that too. They hooked me in though and took my money.

Oh man, I just noticed they also have VIP Mainsprings listed. Did you pick one up?
I did. Granted I will just gut the original grip for the parts but doesn't hurt to have spares.

dvs6

·
“Careful man, there’s a beverage here!” — The Dude
541 Posts
Before they ran out, I went back and double dipped, beside the vip grip / ms I nabbed a standard size tan tree bark grip, think it is the 140mm length. I have a Phoenix Trinity long slide I've been wanting to build on, so I'll see if/how this fits.

Product Khaki Metal Beige Cylinder

·
“Careful man, there’s a beverage here!” — The Dude
541 Posts
It is going to take a while, however, I'll know pretty quickly how viable the grip will be with the frame, I'll snap a few if it looks like I won't have to mod the grip (much).

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
Before they ran out, I went back and double dipped, beside the vip grip / ms I nabbed a standard size tan tree bark grip, think it is the 140mm length. I have a Phoenix Trinity long slide I've been wanting to build on, so I'll see if/how this fits.

View attachment 367449
They only make a 120mm carry grip and a standard 126mm grip. The 140mm and 170mm mags extend out of the bottom of the grip. The full size TreeBark you bought is a 126mm grip.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.