1911 Firearm Addicts banner

STI Staccato C DUO

5K views 14 replies 7 participants last post by  dunndw 
#1 · (Edited)
After selling my Staccato C to fund my C2 pre-order... I almost immediately regretted letting it go.

So, when my local crack dealer mentioned they got (1) C DUO in... I had to have it.
Unfortunately do to a couple recent DW purchases... I thought I was going to have to wait until next week to pick her up.
Luckily, where there is a will, there is a way! lol

I do not currently use a Red Dot, however I do like the option if I decide to pick one up in the future. I also appreciate that the mounting plate includes a rear sight!

A few changes I noticed from the 2019 model:
(1) New Hi-Power style cuts on the front of the slide (nice touch IMHO)
(2) Reverse Crown barrel (one thing I wish was on the 2019 model)
(3) Slide stop is no longer flush cut (I wish STI would have kept that on the 2020 model)
(4) The magazine floor plates have also changed (slimmer than the 2019 model)

Just wanted to share a couple quick initial thoughts...
I will be taking her out to the range here shortly, as soon as it breaks freezing!

Gun Firearm Trigger Gun accessory Tan

See less See more
#7 ·
That's the same issue I have unfortunately. It began when I turned 40, then disappeared I was told during one of my eye appointments, and now it's back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Interesting, and that is a bummer.

I have had an Astigmatism as long as I can remember... though it wasn't brought to light until around age 15, when I started driving and noticed the headlights at night would bloom.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.